this is what you do to me
, oh well this was going to happen eventually
1)You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post eleven facts about themselves in their journal. (IGNORE! ><)
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this."
1) What is your favorite Hetalia parody? (fic, art or youtube)
I really like the hetalia titanic thing on youtube it made me cry more than the real titanic movie.
2) Do you think the Hetalia version of your country is justified?
well I like America and guess that we americans can come off like that sometimes, but I think that some things he does are way to overboard.
3) Why/why not?
… Stated in earlier question
4) What's your most treasured childhood memory?
When I went to my aunt's graduation in the Dominican republic and I was at an amazing hotel it was truly an experience I will never forget.
5) How many countries have you visited? (vacation, business ect)
Sadly one, and that was for the exactly the same reason I mentioned earlier
6) What genre of literature or movie/series do you like?
I like romance movies and books but not TOO overboard but I also like a good horror movie and adventure mixed in with some mystery
7) What are you studying and how far are you? (bachelor, masters, doctorate)
I am in middle school right now but I am going into highschool next year
8) We all had some huge fad in school. What was yours?
… well right now since I am still in middle school I cant really tell but I really am into a lot of music and I am in drama at my school.
9) Have you moved a lot? Do you live in a house or an apartment?
Ive only moved once and I live in a house
10) Many of us are from different countries. What stereotypes about you are true?
Bigger is better in America
11) Do you have anything planned for Valentines?
I just plan on spending it with my friends and family I don't really have a valentine since I don't like any of the guys at my school. I prefer my perfect anime bishis instead.
Now my questions *hehe*
1) What was your most memorable birthday experience and why, how old were you?
2) Who was your favorite teacher in school and what subject did they teach?
3) what is the number of animes you have watched?
4) What is your favorite Hetalia pairing and if you dont like hetalia or havent watched it your OTP in general?
5) What is your favorite Type of Music to listen to and what are your favorite bands of that Genre?
6) What is your opinion of the new pokemon and how do they stand up to the originals?
7) What is the title of the book that you will never get tired of reading?
8) Have you ever truly been in love, and if you dont feel comfortable answering its fine X3.
9)What was your first OC ever and describe it?
10) Were you taught at an art school or are you self taught?
11) How Would you feel if your Best Friend wasnt your Best Friend?
ha ha now my victims